Post date: Dec 29, 2013 12:32:43 AM
Follow these instructions:
Sign up for a CodeMontana.org Student Account.
1. Students go to http://www.codemontana.org/student-sign/ and sign up there. They will receive an email with instructions.
2. The instructions will tell them to go to http://codehs.com/montana/register/student
3. At this link, students can fill in their info. The class code should be something like MT0056 and will be told to them on the CodeMontana website. If they can't find it, they can just use MT0001 since it doesn't actually matter which class they are in.
4. Then, they should be signed up to get access for 90 days.
5. Students should now switch classes by visiting this link: http://codehs.com/switch_class and inputting your class code, 71D8
Quick how to:
You will work through these coding challenges independently. I will assign check points to let you know where you should be by certain dates. However, you may work ahead if you choose, but don't fall behind as this is part of your class grade.